In Fabry-Perot interferometer, the distance between partially reflecting mirrors are varied by using coarse and fine translation stage driven by micrometers. One beam splitter is fixed and the other is mounted on the translation stage through a kinematic mount. The two axes kinematic mount is used to correct the parallelism between beam splitters.
Translation stages are fitted with micrometers for both coarse and fine movements in order to get precision measurements. All components and modules are mounted on rail and carriage system for easy adjustments. The optics and mechanics assembly is made out of corrosion free materials.
List of instruments supplied in this kit
• Optical rail.
• Diode Laser with Power supply
• Kinematic Laser mount with rail carriage
• Fabry-Perot Interferometer with rail carriage
• Lens with mount and rail carriage
• Translucent screen with rail carriage